PROFESSIONAL MANAGMENT SYSTEMS
Recognizing the environmental implications of our activities
we are continually striving to improve environmental performance by setting and reviewing measurable objectives and targets associated with our operations. We seek to minimize natural resources consumption, waste, and adverse environmental impacts, while optimizing the use of technology and pursuing the achievement of its economic objectives. In pursuit of this environmental policy, we are committed to the following pillars and principles:
- Safety is our number one priority. The safety of our customers, our vendors, our employees and our neighbours. We commit to providing safe working environment for all of our associates.
- We apply safety, quality and environmental management guidelines and standards and monitor our performance.
- We commit to meeting all governmental requirements and strive to exceed them.
- We promote our commitment through training and integration into business processes.
- We promote eco-efficiency, conservation of non-renewable natural resources, and recycling of secondary materials.
- We invest in the development of innovative and sustainable products and processes.
- We measure our performance, continuously improve, and promote best practices in our industry.
- We manage and conduct our operations in an environmentally sound manner and implement effective controls to reduce or eliminate the release of pollutants to the environment.
- We engage our stakeholders and report publicly on compliance, performance and progress.
- We learn more about our customers' needs and disseminate industry updates through regular customer gatherings.
- We encourage environmentally friendly waste management practices through various exhibitions and events.